Home Mobile County Mobile Wildlife Prices Contact Info

Mobile County Animal Services

If you have a dog or cat problem, call: 251-574-3647

If you have a wild animal problem, call: 251-345-6879

Mobile County Animal Control Services handles cases involving domestic animal problems, such as stray dogs, stray cats, missing pets, adoptions, vaccinations, etc. Mobile County is not the same as the Mobile SPCA, but both deal with dog and cat issues. Call them regarding pet licensing and animal laws and ordinances.

Mobile County Animal News: Mobile Public stray dogs and feral cats Animal control services

If you are having an issue with a stray dog or feral cats on public ground then please contact the Mobile County Commission Animal Shelter which opens at 10am. You can drop off strays and owned animals depending on availabilty at the kennels on a daily basis. This shelter aims to help as many animals as possible while also enhancing their quality of life and the quality of life of the neighborhoods within Mobile County. Their mission is to "inform and to enhance the quality of life of the citizens of Mobile County and to foster lifelong learning." If you are interested in volunteering, here are some activities you would partake in, to help stray animals. Bathing or grooming the adoptable dogs and cats, cleaning the animal housing areas, walking the adoptable dogs, and playing or socialization of the adoptable dogs and cats. The public needs to be educated about the responsibilities of pet ownership and humane care of animals in their possession. Finally, their main goal which is very straightfoward, is to adopt out as many pets to quality, loving homes as possible.

If you have a problem with a wildlife animal other than dogs or cats, please contact a wildlife removal specialist at our number above. We are licensed and trained to handle wild animals that are causing nuisance problems within your home or commerical property. Thank you.